Adult traits of indigo children
Call us for an appointment and we will help you unlock your full potential – Cheyenee 773.596.9902
Let’s begin by understanding the source and the depth of their pain and work together in finding ways to help our children and the adult indigo children feel loved and accepted on this earth.
The Psychic Alternative Healing Center of Chicago is here to help you overcome the negative traits associated with being an Indigo Child
Adult Indigo Traits – carried from childhood if not treated or disassociated
FEEL LOST AND ALONE, ABANDONED
- You might have felt like, or still feel like, you were dumped off on this planet, left to your own accord.
- You feel like no one “gets” or understands who you are.
- You feel abandoned by God, your parents, and society.
- Being abandoned or alone might be a challenging fear for you.
- Feel like a freak and are tired of people treated you like one.
DO YOU FEEL DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS
- You are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
- You are “tuned in”. You “get it” and you’re not sure why others don’t!
- Are highly creative in the arts, music, and/or literature.
- Always need to know WHY especially why they are being asked to do something.
- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
- Have a difficult time with people who are out of integrity and dishonest.
- Feel overly responsible and heavily burdened by society’s perceived lack of care and concern with the well-being of the world.
- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected the authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure. Many of you were rather repulsed by the school and the old antiquated system. You felt you knew better and were bored and frustrated.
- May have experienced deep depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings, while in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult. Felt disconnected and beaten down.
- Drug/alcohol abuse is not uncommon to numb the internal emotional and spiritual pain.
- Easily disorganized and may have excessive clutter and are not able to handle it, due to your lack of focus.
- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigo children resist authority and the caste system of employment.
LACK FOCUS OR DRIVE (DIAGNOSED WITH ADD OR HDAD)
- Can go from job to job to job. Have a challenge staying in one place for too long. Your resume can look like a short novel. 🙂
- Easily bored and frustrated.
- Can easily be taken advantage of because of your innate desire to be of service.
- It May be idealistic or hypercritical
- Can be righteously indignant.
- Very critical and judgemental about what’s happening in the world and the lack of consciousness of the people.
- Can feel not in body, not grounded, not “here”. You are more comfortable out in the ethers.
- Are willing to step outside the box and challenge the system.
- You are a great BS detector and you do not like people who lie and who do not come from integrity.
- NOT EXACTLY A HERO TO MOST
- You are afraid to stand in your power or speak your truth, for fear of not being heard, understood, validated, respected, or appreciated for your wisdom and “knowing”.
- You are a pleaser.
- You are easily zapped of energy, due to the fact that you are a bright light and others want to take yours, rather than seek their own Light. (physical beings)
- You are easily susceptible to lower energies attaching themselves to you. (non-physical beings) They are like moths to Light. (There are techniques to shield you from this, one is a cord-cutting technique)
- Prefer cooperative efforts, leadership positions, or working alone.
- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding), or maybe the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
- You are empathic and it’s challenging for you to block it out.
- May have trouble with anger and RAGE.
- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective i.e. political, educational, medical, and legal.
- Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and that the outcome really doesn’t matter.
- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, a house with a white picket fence, etc.
- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
- They feel a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. Maybe stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
MONEY IS ONLY AN OBJECT, OTHER THINGS DRIVE YOU MORE
- Money does not hold a lot of importance to you. You know how to attain it, but you find the concept of money to be irrelevant and ego-driven.
- You have an innate ability to manifest whatever you desire.
- Had psychic or spiritual interest when you were young- in or before your teen years.
- Had few if any Indigo role models.
- Feel like you have one foot in this world and one in “The Other”.
- Have strong intuition.
- Random behavior pattern or mind style – (be labeled with symptoms of ADD and ADHD, bi-polar, OCD), may have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
- It May be electrically sensitive such as watches, not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning (especially with computers), and lights blowing out
- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
YOUR OVERALL BALANCE SEEMS A LITTLE OFF
- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternate types of sexuality.
- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world; may seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups, and books, self-help groups, and books.
- If they find balance in their lives, they can become very strong, vibrant, healthy, and happy individuals who use their Love and Light to be of the highest and best service for all concerned.
- What will work best for Indigo children?
- Radiate much love them
- Instead of using drugs apply spiritual healing methods
- Restore their connections to the light
- Clear out the negativity off mass consciousness
- Teach them to use Reiki energy, not only for healing but as a life guide
- Use Lightworker and Healing protection shields
- Vegetarian diets work best
- Through your help, they will help you.